Changes 4.78 -> 4.80:
- Added custom SMTP port option. Default port 25 can now be changed
- Fixed problem related to DHCP causing the camera to reboot
- Motion detection now available in QVGA mode
- Fixed PLAIN authentication method for SMTP
- Several fixed concerning motion detection addressed
Changes 4.74 -> 4.78:
- Added frame rate parameter to image.cgi command for mode = http
Example - Frame rate = 1
Example - Frame rate = 10
- Changed behavior: The global frame rate parameter in the camera's image settings is no longer being ignored when s using the image.cgi command in http mode (see 1.) This means, that if the global frame rate is set to "5", the M-JPEG stream will only stream at 5 fps max.
- Added a new CGI command to query the alert state of the internal event trigger.
timestamp format = yyyymmddhhmmss
Changes 4.51 -> 4.74:
- Added HTTPS / SSL encryption support
- Fixed incompatibility problem with certain SMTP servers
- Fixed Motion-JPEG streaming problem which could lead to interruptions of the video stream
- Removed user based frame rate control to increase overall performance of the camera
- Fixed bug concerning the NTP Server (when adding an SMTP server, the camera time would jump forward by 30 mins).
Changes 4.2 -> 4.51:
- Resolved remote viewing problem concerning NAT
and MS Internet Explorer ActiveX access
- HTTP API: Added a new varibale to return the camera configuration
as an XML formatted document
- Fixed and cleaned up existing HTTP inquiry.cgi commands
- Fixed Digital I/O connector function in Event Trigger Configuration
1. The camera loses all settings but its IP Address during the firmware update. You need to re-configure the settings after the update is completed.
2. The new firmware demands that an updated ActiveX control (mwviewer.ocx) be installed on systems accessing the camera via MSIE/ActiveX. Administrator rights on the computer are required to do the installation (automatic installation after MSIE web browser connects to camera).
1. Download and uncompress the file CCD_WLAN_480.zip
2. Start the upgrade utility upgrade_1010.exe.
3. Enter the correct IP Address, username and password to begin the upgrade
4. Do not interrupt the upgrade procedure