The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS High-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna is used to extend the range of coverage for the wireless network. It requires an access point or wireless router with a reverse SMA connector, both of which are sold separately and are available through your INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS dealer.* Typically installed upside down from ceilings or on a rooftop, this waterproof antenna is ideal for point-to-multipoint coverage for wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n devices.
Since the High-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna provides a high gain of 8 dBi, it allows you to extend the range of your existing wireless network; and with 360 degrees of wireless range you can extend it in all directions.**
The IP65-rated High-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna is made using weatherproof and corrosion-resistant material, and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Avoid Running Cable Outdoors
Using the High-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna will allow you to avoid the cost and effort associated with running outdoor cable between buildings. Now you don’t need to dig up concrete and disrupt your campus or building-to-building environment in order to expand your wireless network.
* Other items recommended are an Antenna Surge Arrestor and an Antenna Cable Adapter. Contact your INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS provider for ordering information.
** To obtain optimal results in extending the range of your wireless network, it is recommended that a professional installer service is consulted for a site survey and proper installation.
- 9 dBi gain antenna
- Ideal for increasing wireless network range and speed
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant, IP65
- N-type female connector
- 360° horizontal and 15° vertical beam width
- For wall mounting
- Three-Year Warranty
- Frequency range: 2.4 – 2.5 GHz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- VSWR: ≤2.0
- Polarization: linear, vertical
- HPBW/horizontal: 360°
- HPBW/vertical: 15°
- Power handling: 10 W
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: N-type female
Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
- Operating temperature: -20 – 65°C (-4 – 149°F)
- Storage temperature: -30 – 70°C (-22 – 158°F)
- Cover material: fiberglass
- Base material: PC + ABS
- Weight: 200 g (7.06 oz.)
- Dimensions: 21 (W) x 580 (H) mm (0.8 x 22.8 in.)
- Omni-Directional Antenna
- Mounting hardware