Ideal for extending the range of your indoor wireless network.
The Intellinet Network Solutions High-Gain Directional Indoor Antenna is used to extend the range of wireless network coverage in a single direction. It can be attached to an access point, wireless router or wireless network adapter, which are all available through your Intellinet Network Solutions dealer.* Ideal when access points and routers need to be placed in wiring closets or inside ceilings, since you can locate this antenna at the top of a cubicle, on a ceiling, on a desktop or on the wall, optimizing your wireless coverage.
The Indoor Directional Antenna provides 80 degrees of wireless range, allowing you to point it to the nearest access point for optimum wireless connectivity. This 6 dBi antenna also improves signal quality, reducing dead spots in your wireless network.
The High-Gain Directional Indoor Antenna is ideal for placement on a desktop. Or it can be mounted onto a ceiling or wall.
- Eliminate weak and dead spots in any wireless network
- 6 dBi gain antenna extends wireless transmission distance
- 2.4 GHz – 2.5 GHz frequency range
- 100 cm (40 in.) cord
- RP-SMA male connector is compatible with most wireless access points and network adapters
- 65° horizontal and 60° vertical beam width
- Three-Year Warranty
- Frequency range: 2.4 – 2.5 GHz
- Horizontal plane beam width: 65 +/- 5 degrees
- Vertical plane beam width: 60 +/- 5 degrees
- Gain: 6 dBi
- Polarization: linear, vertical
- VSWR: 1.92 max: 1
- Connector: RP-SMA plug
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 158 (L x W x H) mm (3.15 x 3.15 x 6.25 in.)
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz.)
- Radome material: PC ABS
- Color: silver, gray
- Temperature range: -10 – 60°C
- High-Gain Directional Indoor Antenna
- User manual