The Intellinet Gigabit PCI Network Card, 522328, is a high-performance network adapter designed to fit into the PCI slot of your desktop computer. It allows you to upgrade your computer to support Gigabit network speeds without changing your copper network cabling scheme to fiber optic.
The Gigabit PCI Network Card supports throughput rates of up to 2 Gbps when running in full duplex mode. This is ideal for resource-intensive CAD/CAM, client-server database, multimedia, pre-press, advertising graphics, and server and mission-critical applications.
The Gigabit PCI Network Card will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The card supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the Gigabit PCI Network Card provides the following throughput rates: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The Gigabit PCI Network Card comes standard with crossover detection and auto-correction capabilities that make installation and maintenance a snap.
Remote Power On
The Wake-On-LAN feature allows you to power on your desktop PC from anywhere on the network.
- Supports Gigabit speeds over existing network cable
- Does not require fiber optic cabling to run Gigabit speeds
- Supports 32-bit PCI V2.3, 2.2 and 2.1, 33/66 MHz
- Full duplex speeds (20 Mbps, 200 Mbps, 2000 Mbps)
- Full duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports power-down/link-down power saving
- Crossover detection and auto-correction
- Includes low profile 8 cm bracket
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.1p (Traffic Prioritization)
- IEEE 802.1q (VLAN Tagging)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control for full duplex mode)
- Media support:
- 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 1000Base-T Cat5e/6 UTP/STP RJ45
- Compliant with 32-bit PCI V2.3, 2.2, 2.1
- Bus speed: 66 or 33 MHz
- Realtek RTL8169SC chipset
- FCC and CE compliance
- 10/100/1000 Mbps link and activity
- Dimensions: 114 x 52 x 1.6 mm (4.5 x 2.0 x 0.06 in.)
- Weight: 56.7 g (2 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 – 70°C (-40 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90%, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5 – 95%, non-condensing
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Gigabit PCI Card
- Quick install guide
- Low-profile 8cm bracket
- Setup CD