The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card is a high-performance network adapter. It supports the PCI Express bus architecture, which provides faster throughput than the current 32- and 64-bit PCI bus architectures. And there is no need to switch to fiber optic cable — the Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit PCI Express Network Card allows you to run Gigabit speeds over your existing copper wire network cable.
The PCI Express host interface supports throughput rates of up to 2 Gbps when running in full duplex mode, ideal for resource-intensive CAD/CAM, client-server database, multimedia, pre-press, advertising graphics, server and mission-critical applications.
The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The card supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the Gigabit PCI Express Network Card provides the following throughput rates: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card comes standard with crossover detection and auto correction capabilities that make installation and maintenance a snap.
Remote Power On
The Wake-On-LAN feature allows you to power on your desktop PC from anywhere on the network.
- Supports Gigabit speeds over existing network cable
- Does not require fiber optic cabling to run Gigabit speeds
- PCI Express 1.0a bus interface fits 1, 4, 8 and 16X PCI-E slots
- Single PCI Express lane (x1) 2.5 Gbps interface
- Full duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kB
- Full duplex speeds (20 Mbps, 200 Mbps, 2000 Mbps)
- Includes low profile 8 cm bracket
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.1p (Traffic Prioritization)
- IEEE 802.1q (VLAN Tagging)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
- FCC & CE compliance
- Compliant with PCI-E 1.1 X1 Serial PCI Express
- 10 Mbps Link/Act LED
- 100 Mbps Link/Act LED
- 1000 Mbps Link/Act LED
- Dimensions: 25.4 (H) x 122 (W) x 89 (D) mm (1 x 4.8 x 3.5 in.)
- Weight: 39.6 g (1.4 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: 0 – 65°C (32 – 149°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90%, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5 – 95%, non-condensing
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Gigabit PCI Express Network Card
- User manual
- Low-profile 8cm bracket
- Setup CD