Changes 4.28 -> 4.29:
- Resolved compatibility issue with ETSP client
Changes 4.25 -> 4.28:
- Compatibility update for Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 and MS Internet Explorer 8.x
- Provides an updated ActiveX control
Changes 4.20 -> 4.25:
- DDNS CLIENT:
The integrated DDNS Client for dyndns.org has been updated to be
compliant with the current specifications. This eliminates frequent updates
made by the camera which are considered abusive by the DYNDNS service.
- Fixed EEPROM driver issue
- Prepared firmware for ETSP client application (to be released)
- Changed login page design, removed firmware version display
NOTE: The camera loses all settings during the firmware update except for the IP Address. You need to re-configure the settings after the update is completed.
1. Download and uncompress the file 550710_fw_429.zip
2. Start the upgrade utility upgrade_105.exe.
3. Enter the correct IP Address, username and password to begin the upgrade
4. Do not interrupt the upgrade procedure