10GBase-LR Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module
The new line of Intellinet Network Solutions Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) Transceivers provides customers with a combination of high-performance and affordability. These SFP+ transceiver modules come in a metal housing that reduces electromagnetic interference and increases their durability.
10 Gigabit Connectivity
Intellinet Network Solutions 10GBase-LR Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module, model 507479, is the right choice when it comes to connecting two buildings at 10 GbE speeds with single mode fiber. That's a 10 Gbps connection up to a distance of 10 km (or 6.2 miles).
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver comes in a mini-GBIC form factor, making it ideal for environments that require many fiber connections by taking up less space in your cabinet and/or computer room.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP+ Transceiver Module (model 507479) delivers. Use it with any Intellinet Network Solutions SFP+ equipped network switch or any other MSA compliant SFP+ enabled switch. And since the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP+ transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor pn SFP-10G-LR, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module (model 507479) is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch for uninterrupted network traffic.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
The Intellinet Network Solutions 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module (model 507479) supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). This gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
- Fits any Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet switch with SFP+ module slots, or any MSA or Cisco compliant SFP+ port
- Data transfer rate: 10 Gbps
- One 10GBase-LR single-mode Fiber LC duplex port
- Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Compliant with the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Compatible with the Cisco SFP+10GB-LR transceiver
- SFP+ standard form factor
- Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
- Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
- Up to 11.1 Gbps bi-directional communication
- Supports hot-plugging
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ae (Fiber Optic 10 Gigabit Ethernet)
- Media support: 10GBase-LR single-mode fiber
- Connector: Fiber LC duplex port
- Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi.) with 9/125 µm cable
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: 0 dB
- Minimum TX power: -5 dB
- Sensitivity: -13 dB
- Power budget: 8 dB
- Design: SFP+ (enhanced small form-factor pluggable), 11.1 Gbps max, 10.3 Gbps typical
- SFF-8472 Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark, IEC-60825, RoHS
- Power requirement: 3.3 V
- Power consumption: 1.0 Watt (maximum)
- Dimensions: 57 (L) x 14 (W) x 12 (H) mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C (32 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40 – 85°C (-40 – 185°F)
- 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module