10 Gigabit data transmission over twisted pair cable — The next generation of network technology.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Cat6a cables enable 10 Gigabit data transmission over twisted pair cable, allowing connection distances of up to 100 meters. Low smoke zero halogen (LS0H) is a cable jacket made of polypropylene, which reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gases emitted during combustion. Typically used in poorly ventilated areas, LS0H is becoming very popular where the protection of people and equipment from toxic and corrosive gases is critical.
• The Cat6a standard extends the Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz
• Ideal for server-to-server, server-to-storage and server-to-switch connections
• Use also for distributed backbones, 10Gb-to-desktop and active-zone cabling applications
• Supports PoE and PoE+ applications like VoIP, WAP and security
Strict manufacturing standards ensure the highest quality in all INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS products. All items carry a full Lifetime Warranty — the strongest commitment anyone can make.
- Augmented Category 6 (Cat6a)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet qualified
- 500 MHz
- Low smoke zero halogen (LS0H / LSZH) cable with molded boot
- Screened, fully shielded twisted pair cable
- Connection distances of up to 100 meters
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Fully backward compatible with all the previous cable categories, including Category 6, 5e and 5
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: polypropylene, halogen-free
- 24AWG cable
- S/FTP: S = stranded: tinned copper braid; FTP = foiled twisted pair: an aluminum foil screen around each pair (aluminum-Mylar, referred to as PIMF)